- The Tube-profile fiber laser system is used for processing tubes and profiles that are manufactured in various materials and shapes in many areas, for example in agricultural machinery, construction machinery, the defense industry, the automotive industry and in the industrial shelving sector.
- The machine is suitable for tube-square hollow profile-rectangle hollow profile and oval profile cutting.
- The machine can be manufactured with 1 kW, 2 kW and 3 kW power options.
- The bale profiles and pipe materials are loaded into the machine by an automatic loading system.
- The maximum cross-section in the machine is 200 mm x 100 mm for profiles and Ø 226 mm for round tubes.
- The machine can be operated for profiles and tubes with a maximum length of 6500 mm.
CENTER CLAMPING DEVICE
The centering clamping device can precisely grip materials between Ø15 and Ø226mm in the center axis. The clamping jaw works with pneumatic drive and with adjustable pressure. The profile rotation axis and the profile drive axis are driven by the servo motor.
The front chuck can grip materials between Ø15 and Ø226mm exactly in the center axis with 4 independent clamping jaws. The clamping jaw works with pneumatic drive and with adjustable pressure. The chuck can move forward and backward to create minimal waste in the final cut performed on the profile and work long contours without using the micro-joint option.
AUTOMATIC LOADING SYSTEM
All settings in the system according to the cross-sectional dimensions of tubes and profiles are automatically made by the CNC when material information is entered. Compatible with loading parts between 3000 mm and 6300 mm.
The supporters are the support elements to prevent collapse and oscillation of the materials during cutting according to the section and length dimensions of the pipes and profiles entered into the CNC. All the settings are made automatically according to the section dimensions.
AUTOMATIC UNLOADING SYSTEM
All settings in the system according to the cross-sectional dimensions of pipes and profiles are automatically made by the CNC when material information is entered. Finished parts can be unloaded with a maximum length of 4000 mm as standard. Optionally, it can be extended to 6000 mm.