- NKT-125 pipe and profile fiber laser cutting systems.
Professional pipe and profile cutting machine with a wide range of functions.
- Laser power options for 1 kW, 2 kW and 3 kW
- The machine is suitable for cutting pipes, square profiles, rectangular and oval profiles.
- The maximum cross-section that can be cut in the machines is 125mm x 125mm for profiles and Ø 180mm for round tubes.
- The machine can produce profiles or tubes with a length of up to 6500 mm.
CENTER CLAMPING DEVICE
The centering clamping device can precisely grip materials between Ø15 and Ø180mm in the center axis. The clamping jaw works with pneumatic drive and with adjustable pressure. The profile rotation axis and the profile drive axis are driven by the servo motor.
The chuck can grip materials between Ø15 and Ø180mm exactly in the center axis with 4 independent clamping jaws. The jaw adjustment is manual.
AUTOMATIC LOADING SYSTEM
All settings in the system are made manually by the operator according to the cross-sectional dimensions of pipes and profiles. Compatible with loading parts between 3000 mm and 6300 mm.
The supporters are the support elements to prevent collapse and oscillation of the materials during cutting according to the section and length dimensions of the pipes and profiles entered into the CNC. All adjustments are made manually according to the section dimensions.
AUTOMATIC UNLOADING SYSTEM
All settings in the system are made manually by the operator according to the cross-sectional dimensions of pipes and profiles. Finished parts can be unloaded with a maximum length of 4000 mm as standard. Optionally, it can be extended to 6000 mm.